Schengen Visa requirements
I'm from India. I want to visit my friend in Hungary, who is a Hungarian citizen. For 30-50 days. I finished my studies just last year, so I'm currently training for jobs and hence unemployed currently.
I can show the following -
1. Invitation letter from host in Hungary, issued by Hungarian Office of immigration.
2. Host's passport copy, residence permit copy, bank statement, cover letter addressing the visa office.
3. Round trip return ticket confirmation.
4. My intent letter with travel plan (cities in Hungary on which date and few cities in Austria)
5. Airbnb reservation in my name for the stay outside Hungary.
6. My father's notarized sponsorship letter guaranteeing my return, and how much money he entitles for my daily expense.
7. My Father's bank account statement, Income tax returns, payslips, passport, house papers.
8. Fixed deposit in my name (can't say about maturity as my father takes care of that account, but it's in my name).
9. A land in my name (soon to be handovered to me from my parents within next month. Will be done before visa application.)
10. Travel medical insurance.
Will these work?