Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Things to do with kids in Dubai

edited January 22 in - Dubai
Hello All,

I am coming to Dubai with my wife and children. Can you suggest the best places to visit with kids?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi @Ajaymalhotra
    There's actually lots to do with kids in Dubai. Check out this page which details popular Dubai kids attractions.
  • OK. Thankyou so much for the information. rest i will get information from this page which you gave me.
  • The best place to visit with kids are as follows:
    1.)Go for shopping in Dubai mall.This is the famous mall in Dubai located near financial center road.
    2.)Burj khalifa which is a Megatall skyscraper in Dubai.
    3.)Do adventure in wild wadi water park which is located near jumeirah road.
  • There are many places in Dubai where your kids can enjoy.
    1) Wild Wadi
    2) AquaVenture Park
    3) Dolphin Bay
    4) Dubai Ice Rink, etc
  • Dubai is an amazing country in many ways, starting from its education to leisure and so on. I love visiting dubai for holiday.I planned my trip through Thomas Cook and trust me they packages at best rate as compared to other competitors.
  • There are plenty of things you can do with ur kids in Dubai.

Visit the malls
    Go to kidzania in Dubai mall, which is an amzing experience for the little ones
    you can visit the museum if that is one of the things you think they would like
    There is magic planet, img world and other fun places which are perfect for both you and your kids.
    And of course there are amazing restaurants that have dedicated kid play areas and activites. You can find some brunches as well. Maybe have a look at www.dubaiday.com to find some amazing restaurants or cafes which are kid friendly.
    You can also visit the burj khalifa, atlantis and dubai safari which are alll amazing experiences.