Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

USA Visit Visa

edited March 2016 in - USA
Dear all,

my nationality is Pakistan, Living in UAE

Kindly suggest me, I have valid uk visa and shortly I will apply USA D160 visit visa.

I am confuse, Which Travel itinerary I have to prepared

· Abu Dhabi to New York to abu Dhabi (only)
· Abu Dhabi to New York to London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi

I travel previously last year to London which I mentioned in my application, my UK visit visas is valid now which still I never use to travel uk. This will any help in my USA visa application?

1. Abu Dhabi to New York 12 days tour cost is my around 2 months saving.
2. Abu Dhabi to New York to London Heathrow to Abu Dhabi cost is 3.5 months saving.

I have good saving bank statement which could cover both trips.

As per above you are kindly requested to advise which tour itinerary is suitable and acceptable, What kind of documents required, and if you have any other suggestion so please tell me.

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Unfortunately the US doesn't care about your UK Visa.

Wow, that's a big savings by flying via Heathrow on your way home. Since you have a UK Visa then by all means take advantage of that savings.

Good luck with your DS-160 Visa, just be sure the application is filled out very throughly with absolutely nothing left blank.

Cheers,
    Terry

(Maybe Alethia the resident expert here will have something add. Good luck.)
  • @makhawaja
    Terry has summed things up really well, nothing for me to add.
  • edited March 2016
    I am an Australian citizen born in Syria, been in Australia more than 20 years I was granteed with my family the visa waiver, when i arrived to Los Angelos the immigration canceled my waiver visa and the granted me B@ visa but not specific the entry multiple or not . part of my vacation is to visit Mexico for five days than travel to Los Angelos for three days then back to Australia, is my B@ visa still valid since i enterted Mexico!!
    Please advise
  • @halifl1
    As with other non-immigrant U.S. visas, a B-1/B-2 visa has a validity period (from 1 to 10 years), allows for either one or multiple entries into the U.S, and elicits a period of stay (maximum 6 months) recorded by the Customs and Border Protection officer at the port of entry on the individual's form I-94.

Every B visa has an expiry date its on the right hand side of the visa in your passport,
    If it has an "M" on the left hand side this means multiple entry. If you are still concerned you can check with US airport immigration.
  • Dear all,

Kindly advise I will stay in Newyork three different places like Manhattan. Atlantic city. Nigrafal.

On this situation which staying adreas have to be mentioned in visa application as there is not much space to provide all.
  • Dear all,

Kindly advise I will stay in Newyork three different places like Manhattan. Atlantic city. Nigrafal.

On this situation which staying adreas have to be mentioned in visa application as there is not much space to provide all.
  • @makhawaja
    Atlantic City is not in New York city or New York state.
    As New York is your base just mention New York.
  • Hello I'm a Nigerian I'm going to USA to meet my love we have been dating for a year we plan to marry when I get there what's is the requirement for me to have America visa pls reply me
  • @rohald
    Sorry to rain on your parade but it is extremely difficult to obtain a B1 visit visa for the USA.
    You need to Google the USA Embassy website in Nigeria it has all the information you will need.
    By the way you cannot marry in the USA while on a visit visa. Your girlfriend who you have probably never met except on the internet would needs to apply for a fiance visa for you.
    Only when a fiance visa is granted can you marry