Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

UK PR visa

edited April 2016 in Europe
Hello, my husband had applied for his PR (ILR) do you have any ideas how long it takes to get response? I'm afraid I have heard it takes time :(
How long it takes?
As my husband gets his PR response then he ll apply for my visa.
Then I could come uk.
Thank you
Looking forward to hear from you
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm never ceased to be amazed how so many of the visa/immigration questions on this forum fail to state the single most important piece of information: Nationality.

Even if nationality isn't directly related to the original question it's still a crucial bit of info.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • Sorry it's, Pakistani nationally
  • @7575
    It can take approximately six months to process an application for Indefinie leave to remain.
  • Ohh :( six month is average time ?
    It can takes less than 6months? To get response?
    Thanks
  • @7575
    I am an immigration lawyer and we always tell clients approximately six months, if it comes earlier its a bonus. UK Visas and Immigration work very slowly.
    There is always a chance that ILR could be refused it is not a foregone conclusion.
  • Ohh :(
    Okay, thank you
    Hopefully it does not take that much time. I'm eagerly waiting for my husband's PR response.