Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Applying for tourist visa to Tunisia

edited April 2016 in - Tunisia
Planning for wedding this may, InshaAllah

Need help to get tourist visa.

Nationality India
Residence Canada

What reason to mention? Tourist or wedding?

Comments

• @mozak
    What is your question? Your post makes no sense at all.
  • What reason to mention for purpose of visit??

and i need a format for Official invitation letter
  • @mozak
    English may not be your first language so ask someone to help you. Your posts make no sense at all. You do not say where you want to visit , when you will go and where you will stay.
  • First of all, i would like to apologize, I don't know how i miss those details.

Here is my question,

I am applying tourist visa for Tunisia, planning to travel in may ( last week) and will stay at hotel in Tunis. In application form, it mentioned to give brief detail regarding the purpose of visit, am going to Tunisia for wedding, so should i let them know about this or should i mention just travel purpose.

I hope am clear this time.

Secondly, I need a sample Invitation letter- which i can use along with application.

Thank you.

• @mozak
    You will need to apply for a tourist visa, do not mention marriage. A visa is not required for tours organised by a travel agency i.e. a package holiday. An invitation letterv simply states that a person invites you to visit them in Tunisia, where you will stay, how long you will stay and that the person writing the letter will be responsoble for you durung your stay in Tunisia.

Do you understand that Tunisia is not a safe place to travel to at the moment. This may have an impact on the decision to grant you a visa.
    http://travel.gc.ca/destinations/tunisia

A state of emergency is in effect in Tunisia, imposed after a suicide attack on a police bus on 24 November 2015. It has been extended a number of times. On 22 March it was extended for a further 3 months, to 22 June 2016.