Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Which are the top 10 beautiful places to visit in Ephesus?

edited April 2016 in - Turkey
Hello, I want to visit Ephesus but I don't know which place should visit?

Comments

• Visit them all, it's a fabulous attraction.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • @BelinayHilal
    Epheseus is a UNESCO world heritage site and is the best preserved classical city of the Eastern Mediterranean, and among the best ancient places places in the world.

There is the famous Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
    The Great Theatre and Celsus Library are just a couple of the main sites amongst the breathtaking monuments. Epheseus is a very large historical site its not a case of picking or choosing what to see, you can't miss the fabulous attractions.

The House of the Virgin Mary is a Catholic and Muslim shrine and is like a modest chapel and attracts many visitors

Outside The House of the Virgin Mary is the"Wishing Wall" where visitors write their wishes on paper or fabric and attach them to the wall.
    Various types of florals and fruits are grown nearby, and additional lighting has been installed within the vicinity of the shrine for further monitoring of the site. A water fountain or well is also located nearby, believed by some pilgrims to have miraculous powers of healing or fertility.
  • edited April 2016
    Hi, I am working at a travel agency and I can tell that, Ephesus is a wonderful heritage to see, also we have tours to Ephesus.
    Have a nice day everyone!