Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

I'm indian and want to travel to Poland

edited April 2016 in Visa and Passport
Hi I'm indian but I've got a permanent residence in uk- I work and live here. I hold an Indian passport. I want to travel to Poland for a holiday this summer 2/3 weeks. I was wondering if I still need a visa if I have a permanent residence in uk ? I also have a polish wife and she holds a polish passport. If I need a visa , what kind of visa shall I apply for and where?


  • @froggorf
    You may have permanent residence in the UK but you are not British, therefore you must apply for a visa. Poland is part of the Schengen zone and therefore you must apply for a Schengen visa which not only allows you to stay in Poland but to travel to any country in the Schengen zone. The UK is not a member of the Schengen group/

    As the spouse of an EU national the visa is usually free of charge.
Sign In or Register to comment.