Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

U.K. Visa application

Hello, we are pakistani nationals. My husband had applied for his UK ILR & we are waiting for his application response. But now I came to UAE as my visa expired


  • @7575
    When your husband is granted ILR you will need to apply for a UK spouse visa, your husband will need to be earning a minimum of £18,600. You and your husband obviously took no legal advise at outset and you could now be seperated for some time.

    Please note that you do not need to post the same question 4 or 5 times in different categories, once is sufficient. Thank you.
  • Ok, thank you
    Once my husbands gets his visa response then,
    Can I apply for my uk spouse visa from UAE? As I'm UAE, on visit visa.
  • @7575
    You must apply from Pakistan as you do not have a residence permit for the UAE. Applications are not accepted from people with visit visas.
Sign In or Register to comment.