Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Uganda tourist Visa down to $50 and applications now done online

The tourist visa to Uganda was recently reduced to $50 and the visa application is now online. Once your application is approved you print the document and present it to the immigration officer at point of entry with your visa fee. In case you are traveling to Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda, I advise you to instead apply for the East Africa tourist visa costing $100 which allows you visit all the three countries.

Comments

• Hi Miriam,
    Thanks for this update. Does it apply to travellers from all nationalities? I mean, can all tourists now apply online and get visas issued on arrival in Uganda?
  • edited July 2016
    Hello Ella Johnson, the online visa formality for Uganda and East Africa applies to all nationalities and can be applied online. East African tourist visa can be applied from any of the three countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania.. for anything regarding travelling to Uganda, dont hesitate to consult me.
  • you are welcome @Ella Johnson
  • The East africa visa does not include Tanzania. It is between Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya. @Ella Johnson All nationalities can apply for the visa online
  • Thanks for clarifying @Miriamtravels