Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Tier 4 Visa Refused

Hello. I was recommended by my friend about this forum. I am writing down my refusal in brief.

I applied for Tier 4 General to study with King's College London. I have achieved 40 points for CAS and Maintenance Fund. But the ECO refused my visa as he thinks I used false land documents and he refused my visa under 320 7(A).

I am banned from entering UK for 10 years. Any suggestion in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• @ADT
    You can initially submit an administrative review stating with evidence a rebuttal to the refusal. Only you know if these documents are fraudulent and the onus is therefore upon you to give absolute proof that they are real.
  • I got my AR reply...

The ECO Mentioned the following...

''With your application you have submitted a land document. As per the content of a Document Verification Report, I am satisfied to a high degree of probability that this document is false.''

After AR, The New ECO replied with the following...

''Your application was refused under paragraph 320 7A of the immigration rules as the ECO considered to a higher balance of probability that you had made false representations, because the land valuation certificate from Sylhet City Corporation has been checked by our office and Sylhet City Corporation have confirmed that the certificate has not been issued from their office.I note that you have submitted documents related to your father's assets but you have not provided any documents to confirm that the Land Valuation Certificate from Sylhet City Corporation is genuine. Therefore I am satisfied that the ECO correctly applied the provisions of paragraphs 320 7A of the immigration rules and the decision to refuse your application is maintained at review.''

Waiting to hear from you soon.
  • @ADT
    I will repeat my last post as you obviously have ignored it.

You can initially submit an administrative review stating with evidence a rebuttal to the refusal. Only you know if these documents are fraudulent and the onus is therefore upon you to give absolute proof that they are real.

Only you can put this right by giving the ECO the evidence they need. If the document is fraudulent then you will be banned for 10 years
  • The ECO Mentioned the following while refusing my application...

''With your application you have submitted a land document. As per the content of a Document Verification Report, I am satisfied to a high degree of probability that this document is false.''

After doing Administrative Review, The New ECO replied with the following...

''Your application was refused under paragraph 320 7A of the immigration rules as the ECO considered to a higher balance of probability that you had made false representations, because the land valuation certificate from Sylhet City Corporation has been checked by our office and Sylhet City Corporation have confirmed that the certificate has not been issued from their office.I note that you have submitted documents related to your father's assets but you have not provided any documents to confirm that the Land Valuation Certificate from Sylhet City Corporation is genuine. Therefore I am satisfied that the ECO correctly applied the provisions of paragraphs 320 7A of the immigration rules and the decision to refuse your application is maintained at review.''

Waiting to hear from you soon.
  • @Alethia i checked your reply and posted the new one. Kindly re-check before saying that someone ignored your post.
  • @ADT
    I really do not know what I am supposed to say. I told you to that the onus was on you to submit documents for the administrative review to show your documents were genuine and you did not do that. So the documents are false and your banned for 10 years .
    Thats your fault.
  • First of all...the documents are genuine but I didn't take land valuation certificate from the city corporation but from a private developer company.

Is there anything I can do to rectify my unwilling mistake...
  • @ADT
    Why did you not take the correct document and submit it with your administrative review?
    It all seems rather strange.
    You can do a fresh application with the correct documents and a covering letter from the city corporation and try again.
    Good luck you will need it.