Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

do I need 3 months passport if I have Leave to remain indefinitely?

I am a usa passport holder
reside in the uk with a Leave to remain indefinitely.
just noticed my next trip to belguim I got just under 3 months on passport.
do i need 3 months to enter belguim if I hjave indefinite visa to uk?


  • @rhb
    Your UK indefinite leave to remain carries no weight whatsoever in any European country.

    Belgium is a member of the Schengen zone and you will therefore need a mimum of 6 months on your US passport. I suggest you apply for a new US passport or consider applying for British citizenship therefore becoming a dual national
Sign In or Register to comment.