Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Visa for the Netherlands refused

edited September 2016 in Expat Advice
Hi i m sumit i m from india .i am applying Netherland visa ass a tourism last week but my visa is refuse. I m come back from uk in first week of Sep . (Reason Sufficient justification for the purpose and circumstances of the entered stay was not provide although you have stated that the primary place of Residence during your trip is in the member state of destination you indicated this is not supported by the documents submitted) you may appeal against this decision within 4 week now please tell me what can I do . I attach my hotel booking air ticket bank statement income tax returns all required documents are attached with my application but refuse me thanks waiting your advice

Comments

• Waiting ur advice
  • @sumit0010
    Did you actually submit hotel reservations for the whole of your trip?
    What company did you use to book your hotel?
    How long was your stay in Holland?
    Please answer these questions so that I may advise you better.
  • edited September 2016
    First think you so much for reply

Yes i submit hotel reservation from 29.sep to 4.oct .and I book hotel from hotel.com and I apply stay just 5days only from 29.srp.to 4.oct I attach my air tickets reservation and hotel booking travel insurance bank statement .actually i was plan is first I go to UK from 27 to 29 to attend a fair visit for 3 days in uk and then I come back from UK I wish to stay in Holland as a tourism just 5days only and come back india but visa refuse
  • @sumit0010
    To appeal could take weeks or months to obtain an answer.
    I suggest you reapply but this time book through a travel agent and obtain a travel itinerary and a confirmed reservation.
  • edited September 2016
    Ok I try thanks and can i apply other embassy in schgen? Which document's I attached with my application if I reapply Holland?

And my uk visa is expire first week of Oct so advice me first I aplly uk visa or Holland? And I stay there 4months and few days I come in time visa expir so next time when I apply my uk visa embassy have any problem to issue me visa?
  • @sumit0010
    You state your UK visa will expire in October. If this was a visit visa you probably will not be issued a UK so quickly after this visa expired.
    Isuggest you apply to the Netherlands again. Going to other embassies is frowned upon its known as "visa shopping". If you go to another embassy you need to change your travel plans completly.
  • edited September 2016
    Alright thanks for reply .i reapply my visa in holland .can you please tell me which the documents can attach again ?and I book my hotel from Hotel Park Inn by reddison .and flights KLM airline 4 October to 8oct just go 5days only and can you please tell me this time I choose right hotel? Hotel is reservation confirmed ?
  • will advise you to submit all documents that was submitted previous do not change any .but make sure your hotel reservation is confirmed and add your cover letter to it .
  • @sumit0010
    larryblank has given you excellent advice.
  • edited September 2016
    Thanks you so much u all I submit my file
    pray for me Embassy issue me visa thanks
  • Hotel confirnation through booking.com s alright?
  • @dar
    will advice you to book your hotel directly from the hotel and make sure you check the hotel policy.
  • Good advice t.his time I book my hotel directly
  • I will book it directly. Thanks @larryblank
  • My name is Syed Waqar Abbas Shah, I have been refused a Schengen visa from Netherlands Embassy Islamabad for my family including my wife and two Sons (under 10 year old). I have a good traveling history of Europe and was resident of UK on student visa with my wife and son from 2003 till 2009. I have also got US visa. I have a good carrier in Pakistan as currently serving in Parliament of Pakistan on a very good post with very hansom income. I had submitted below mention document to Netherlands Embassy.
    1. Bank statement of m
  • My name is Syed Waqar Abbas Shah, I have been refused a Schengen visa from Netherlands Embassy Islamabad for my family including my wife and two Sons (under 10 year old). I have a good traveling history of Europe and was resident of UK on student visa with my wife and son from 2003 till 2009. I have also got US visa and also obtained Schengen visa from Netherlands in past. I have a good carrier in Pakistan as currently serving in Parliament of Pakistan on a very good post with very handsome income. I had submitted below mention document to Netherlands Embassy.
    1. Bank statement of more than 10,000 US dollar in Pak. Rupees
    2. Pay slips from my employer for more than 1500 US, per month in Pak. Rupees .
    3. Letter from my Employer stating my regular and permanent job.
    4. Tax certificate.
    5. Ticket confirmation from travel agent.
    6. Hotel booking from booking. Com for 9 nights.
    7. Invitation letter from my cousin in Norway stating thay I with my family will stay in Norway for 4 days after my stay in Netherlands.
    8. Travel Insurance.
    9. Letter from school for winter vacation and some more supporting documents.

Netherlands embassy refused while stating two grounds.
    1. That the hotel accommodation mentioned in from dose not substantiate with the documents.
    2. That I may stay in Netherlands as the situation of Pakistan is not satisfactory.
    For the reason 1 I had already attached the confirmed booking of the Hotel which has been overlooked by the visa officer. After the refusal I called the hotel and they replied that there are no issues with the hotel booking.
    For the reason 2. I have very strong ties with Pakistan because of my permanent public Sector job and excellent carrier growth.
    The Embassy has given me the rite of appeal.

I am thinking of appealing against the decision the only issue is that the appeal procedure might take some time and I was planning to travel from 25 December 2016.
    The other thing came in to my mind that I may postpone my plan till summer vacations of my children and go in to appeal by submitting new eternity of ticket and confirmation from hotel with new travel insurance.
    Kindly guide.