Italy tourist visa refusal
I recently applied for Italy tourist visa along with my wife and daughter. I have obtained Italy visa 4 times in past , although this was the first time for my wife and my daughter. All my family request was refused to my complete dismay. I wasn't expecting a refusal as I have traveled to UK, USA, Italy, Thailand and Dubai a few times. I have never over stayed or anything .
Reason for refusal on letter is No. 2 and No. 8 " Justification for the purpose and condition for intended stay was not provided" & No.8 " The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of the intended stay was not reliable" . I am just not sure what all this mean as there is no detail provided .
I attached some property documents in my name, my bank statement, hotel booking from booking.com, flight tickets, insurance. This is the same set of documents I have previously attached with all my application and was always given visas.
My refusal Says " An appeal can be brought against this decision directly at T.A.R at the Latium Region, through a lawyer" .
I have few questions
1. I would like to know how often appealing is successful and any fruitful. ?
2. How long does it usually take for an appeal to reach a decision ?
3. What is the court fee and what is the usual lawyer fee ?
4. I have heard courts can take sometime from months to years to reach a decision .
5. Shall I appeal or Shall i re-apply ?
6. What if I apply for Spain ? will Spain consulate also know that my visa for Italy was refused ? does it have any negative effect ?
Any information and feedback are highly encouraging and I will be highly indebted. Please share your opinion.