Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

overstayed indian visa

I am from kenya I came to india on a 1 month tourist visa and I have expired with almost 2months..
I dont know how to go back home without deportation. ..
Please can anyone help


  • @witney
    I doubt if you will be deported.Buy a ticket and you will be fined at the airport for overstaying.
    Or you could go yo the local immigration office pay the fine and fly home
Sign In or Register to comment.