Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

How to get my son

Hi everyone pls. Help me. Im a filipina working in bahrain and i have my 2months old son i want to take him with me and i am not married and his father is also working in bahrain. How can i get him. can his father give him a family visa or maybe me


  • @hopingforanswer
    Either you or husbands employer who is registered with LMRA needs to apply for this childs dependent visa. You may have problems as you are not married
Sign In or Register to comment.