Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Italy Visa Denied

We are going to Italy to get married and my fiancé 86 year old grandmother was denied a Schengen visa for Italy.

She is citizen of Morocco. We submitted all the documents including proof of properties/ownership in Morocco and travel insurance. She will be will be traveling with her daughter and son-in-law, my finance parents whom already have visa. The reason stated is "your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained".
She has traveled and returned home plenty of times. She is a widow and has children in her home country.
We are devastated at the idea that she won't be able to attend our wedding. We don't know what else we can do.

Comments

• @stevvie1
    I suggest you reaaply giving evidence that all the people she is travelling with have been
    granted visas.Also provide evidence of her other times she has travelled. Isuggest you write also a covering letter of support point out all of this.