Check out our country and city guides at

Schengen Visa advice

edited March 5 in - Italy
This is Karol again, i need your help with Schengen visa, last year i went to spain and i got visa because of you, u helped me collect and submit the correct documents, thank you.
This time am travelling with my Sister and Brother for 10 days Tour, we both leave in Dubai and we r both kenya citizens, they work in hotel and their salary is not so good, they also dont have bank account, i want to provide all documents and combine with my Fiance( USA citizen) we will be the sponsors...
Please advice what documents should i provide, my brother and sister to provide (no bank statement)
How much money balance should be in my account to show that i can sponsor 3 of us.

Anythings else will be appreciated, i wanted to Enter through Italy or Spain since i was there already and my records r clean.


  • edited March 5
    Without bank accounts your brother and sister will not be granted a visa. Your brother and sister need to establish ties to Dubai, without paperwork and bank statements they cannot do this. They work in a hotel in Dubai yet have no bank account is very odd.

    You cannot be their sponsor, a sponsor is a European resident who assists with the visa application and provides an affidavit of support.

  • Alethia, those who work in hotels here get the lowest pay though its including accomodation,transport and insurance, basic salary is always very small, bank account is usually opened by hotel hr and mostly for their salary not a running or very active account, but they can provide letter from Employer,payslips,employment letter as form of country ties...Lord! How can i work through it? Can they print that small statement and maybe letter from their company ,.....please help with suggestion.
    Since am paying for airticket and hotel for both of us as well as shoulder all bills for those 10days.
  • @Karo
    An employer cannot deny someone a bank account your siblings should open their own bank avcoount.
    I have given my advice but you can do as you please.
    You will need at least 3000 Euro after flights and hotels are paid for to cover your expenses
Sign In or Register to comment.