Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Schengen Visa advice

2»

Comments

• @Alethia

Hi Alethia

This is Kuber from Kathmandu Nepal. I am employed in a company and our business is for handi craft and felted items.we got the invitation from Germany for the participation in an exhibition that's why I applied for schengen businesses visa for Germany on March 2017 and I got refusal. After that again we got invitation from Czech and applied same visa category for Czech republic on September Also rejected. Again i apply for Germany on
    November again i rejected so could you please help me why my application was constantly refused while my application had meet all the requirements and supporting documents? We have booked stall, hotel rooms and itinery everything was represented and explained during the visa interview.

I just wanted to be clear now that can i reapply for the visa after getting 3 times rejection ? Does this 3 times rejection will affect my next application ? What are those documents a part from invitation letter from particular country you applying for ,stall booking proof, hotel itinirety , letter from company to get the visa successfully?

Your kind reply is highly anticipated...

• @kbishawkarma
    You do not give the reasons for refusal. Until i know this I cannot advise you.
  • edited December 2017
    @Alethia

The reason for the refusal was justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided and another reason was your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa couldn't be ascertained.

These were the reasons of refusal i got from both embassies..
  • We have got another opportunity from Czech again..so kindly advise me either i shall reapply for schengen visa or after getting 3 times rejection there is less chances of getting visa or I'm not allowed to reapply for the visa cause i heard somewhere once your application is rejected you will not be able to get visa till 3 YEARS??
  • @kbishawkarma
    There is no wait for a visa if your application is rejected you can apply as often as you want.You do not have to wait 3 years, that is just gossip.
    You need to show strong ties to Nepal. You need to show if your married, childrens birth certificate, evidence of your company in Nepal and evidence of the type of business you run Do you own land? Do you own your house or business premises for example? These are all strong ties to your home and country.
    Do you have invitation letters and evidence of the exhibition ? Can the exhibitors provide you with a leterr explaining the purpose and duration of the exhibition?
    For this type of visa you need as much evidence as possible especially regarding the ties to your home country your business and the purpose of your visit.
  • edited December 2017
    @Alethia

Yes we had the proof of exhibition and we paid for the stall booking €(1700). international transactions copy for that , invitation letter and proof of exhibition everything was attached along with visa application.

So my previous application and it's rejection it will not effect my next application? Only the most important thing is i will have to focus on those reasons which were the major facts of of previous rejection..

Furthermore regarding your advise to give the strong ties to the embassy for my intention to leave the territory before the visa expiry, I'm still bachelor and I've employed in a company ( employment contract) was submitted along with the visa application..so a side of these what can I submit which will ascertain them i will come back to my home country ?
  • @kbishawkarma
    Do you care for elderly sick parents. Are you engaged to be married Do you own land?
    The reason your a bachelor with no strong ties is part of the reason for the refusal
  • @Alethia
    Would you please answer my question?
  • @Alethia

Thank you so much for giving me your valuable time....and i apologize for any uneasiness which you may have feel because of my constant queries .....

Finally my last question is " so those 3 time rejection in same year will effect my next application or no ?"

Will it be better to reapply again with strong ties and strong document complying all the rejection reasons for previous application?

This will be my final query to you ......

• @kbishawkarma
    I am happy to answer your questions.
    Your 3 rejections will not affect any future applications.
    You need to show strong ties to Nepal assuring the case wirker that you will return home at the end of your trip.
    Exactly right address the reasons for refusal and then reapply. Good luck.
  • @Alethia you have such a good soul! Thank you for always being there for us. @kbishawkarma i am also from Nepal,, applying tourist visa to Switzerland this December
  • @Alethia

Thank you sooo much for your valuable advises and wishes...
  • hello @Alethia ,last month i asked for your advice for my wife's long stay visitor visa rejection to france.
    if you want to go through comments it’s on previous page dated November 22 or i can copy paste here
    I again want your opinion on that matter,

The update is that I have gathered all the documents for appeal and will send them in a day or two, the decision will approximately take 4-6 months,

But the thing is I feel, I now have much more information and knowledge about this visa stuff and how to prove strong ties to your home country than before ( thanks to your comments)
    So I was thinking that is there any possibility that while waiting for the appeal’s decision, I try my luck again with french embassy by applying same visa again?
    Like I apply in January again by submitting all the documents and mentioning every thing which can prove my wife’s ties to the home country ? Will this have any negative impact on the appeal ? or even in the long run like when i apply for visa again after favourable decision from court
    Merci
  • @ikki
    There is nothing to prevent you submitting a further application while your appeal is pending.
  • Dear Alethia,
    i am Pakistani and Married with two kids under 2 years of age,we are planning to get tourist visa from Italy but befor that i want to ask a question my wife had applied student visa for Canada but got refused in last November.My question is that should we need to mention this in our documents or not (as principal applicant is me now )

your best advice needed
    regards,
    Kirmani
  • Dear Alethia,
    i am Pakistani and Married with two kids under 2 years of age,we are planning to get tourist visa from Italy but befor that i want to ask a question my wife had applied student visa for Canada but got refused in last November.My question is that should we need to mention this in our documents or not (as principal applicant is me now )

your best advice needed
    regards,
    Kirmani
  • @kirmani
    You do not need to mention that your wife was refused a Canadian student visa.
  • edited January 29
    thanks for your assistance
    I have another question, which schengen country is high rate of giving tourist visa in these days?
    as I want to apply for Italy but my wife prefer to visit iceland or Finland.we don't want rejection. Please guide.
  • @kirmani
    No Schengen country gives visas easily. I am tired of hearing this silly gossip. All Schengen countries operate the same procedure when processing visas
  • Hello please l apply for a student visa to Malta what are the requirements?
  • "Hello please l apply for a student visa to Malta what are the requirements?"

How is anyone supposed to comment when you give zero info, not even your nationality?!

No one here is a mind reader.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • Hey Alethia
    I need your advice
    My wife, our son(3years) old and myself applied for a Schengen visa at the Belguim Consulate in South Africa. Our application files were sent to Brussels for a final decision. A positive decision was made on our visa applications, but a week after our travel date. After contacting the Belgium Consulate we have been told that they couldn't affix the visa stickers into our passport as our travel date passed. Can we reply else-where or shall we go back to the Belgium Consulate?
  • Thank you...
  • I forgot to mention that it's been a year since we submitted our visa applications, now we would like to go to Venice, Italy.
  • @Ignatius36
    Go back to the Belgium Embassy as you have been accepted you should not have any problems
  • Can some pls advice on what to do. Alethia pls I need your advice too... I have been given Schengen visa through Germany before. Few months after I tried to apply for France but france refused me with a Stamp on my passport plus letter C on the stamp. Pls what are the implications of the stamp? because no refusal note given to me.
  • edited February 17
    @henry002
    Just because you had a visa from Germany gave you a visa does not mean to say France has to give you a visa. France must have given you a reason for the refusal, you say the did not so request a copy of the refusal
    The C stamped in your passport refers to the type of visa you applied for, it has no implications