Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Share your India adventures

Hi guys.
Anyone interest in sharing their Indian tour experience.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Hi, in India there are many destinations to go such as Delhi, Agra, Bangalore, Mumbai, Goa. Rather than cultural, if you're looking for a more vacation-like destination, you should consider Goa. It has amazing beaches. For more historical and cultural trips, I would suggest Delhi, Agra etc.
  • Hi, there can be interesting walking tours as well. For first timers Rajasthan and Kerala would be enchanting and refreshing for someone looking for all comforts assured and easy trips.
  • India has a host of popular tourist destinations for travelers from all over the world.I enjoyed a lot here.Love the places jaipur,udaipur and mount abu.Jaipur is the best place for me here i enjoyed a lot and stay comfortably at Hotel Park Ocean.
  • edited February 14
    In India many tourist places. Which is very famous. Some of the places are I given below.
    Arunachal Pradesh
    Assam
    Goa
    Gujarat
    Himachal Pradesh
    Jammu and Kashmir
    Karnataka
    For this tourist places travel agents having a plan to success tourist peoples tour.