We are "Travel2Baku" - tour operator located in Azerbaijan. Meanwhile we are really interesting country that can show tourist a lot of interesting things. We have:
• 9 of 11 climatic zone
• mountains up to 4400 meters high (Shakhdag, Bazarduzu)
• sea shores and beaches
• mud volcanoes (350 of 800 exsited in th world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud_volcanoes_in_Azerbaijan
• prehistorical paintings (40.000 years old https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobustan_National_Park
• endemic forest with a number of endemic woods (for example "iron tree" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrotia
• only in the world white petroleum treatment spa's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naftalan_oil
• many waterfalls and hot springs
• first Christian's churches (more than 70) (for example St.Bartholomew died in 100 meters from th place when I am currently in)
• medieval castles (more than 60)
• sport and musical events (Formula 1 Grand-Prix, Jazz Festivals, etc)
• and many, many more interesting places and events
We are strictly working on incoming and inbound and we are very interesting in cooperation. Our country is very safe, our airport has a first place on Skytrax 4 stars, country is very multiculutural and government invest a lot in country to became a player on international touristic market.
Talking about statistic- more than a 2 million tourist visited Azerbaijan in 2016 and 99% of them are individual tourist. We have no any big international tour operator in Azerbaijan, so market is empty.
Currently we have contracts with 350+ hotels and we do operate more than 100 tours around Azerbaijan. We have our own buses, minivans, 4x4 cars.
Our agency commission -20% for all types of tours and 10% for the hotels. . Also we do provide visa help in case of necessity (usually visa service - up to 3 working days). For a big groups in case if Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL) do flight from your airport we can obtain discount.
We are looking for a reliable partners!
Y. Mammedaliyev st.20
Baku, Azerbaijan Republic