Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Where do I send documents for UK settlement applications from Ghana?

I have prepared my application but I am unsure of where to send my application bundle? To the UKVI in Sheffield or in Ghana? I understand in EU applications they go to Sheffield and in the British family route they go to Ghana? Is that correct?


  • edited April 2017
    If you read the information regarding visa applications on
    Which is the UK visa centre in Ghana it clearly states that application form and supporting documents must be bought to the appointment.
    In other words no documents from Ghana are to be sent to Sheffield no matter what the visa category.
  • Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.