France tourist Visa - re-application
Just came across your forum on Visa Application this morning and I must say it's really informative and useful. Really good work.
So thought to get in touch with you regarding my friend's visa application.
I am planning for a Europe trip (Schengen countries) with three friends starting 21st June 2017 to 9th July 2017. All our prepaid bookings are done be it hotels/return flights/flights and other transports within Schengen countries. Huge money already invested and unfortunately most of them are nonrefundable.
France being our main destination and entry port we have applied for a France Visa. Where 3 of us got Visa but for one friend read Bishwarup it was refused. To be more specific his trip was sponsored by his mother due to his ITR documents were not there that time and ours were self sponsored.
His mother runs a family business and all necessary documents of her were submitted like her bank statement, sponsorship declaration letter, ITR, company incorporation certificate, company bank statement, company ITR, MOA, AOA, I'd proof. However in the application form his occupation was mentioned as N/A assuming as his mother is the sponsor his occupation wouldn't be required. And he submitted his application on 12th May 2017, unfortunately on 17th May decision came as refused with reason as stated below:
"The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable."
“Your intention to leave the territory of the Member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.”
Now he is reapplying on 2nd June 2017 as a big chunk of money at stake and we are disheartened thinking about his visa refusal.
Now my question is as below:
1. What do you think must have gone wrong in the 1st time ?
2. This time while reapplying can he go ahead as self sponsored and provide financial documents and NOC/ leave approved letter from his Employer ? As he has got his missing ITR filed and he has all necessary documents to provide for himself.
3. Will changing from family sponsored to self sponsored raise an alert against him and get him a possible rejection yet again?
4. According to you what can be the best way to go for it this time?
5. Does he need to mention about his previous refusal in his cover letter this time and attach the refusal form with application?
6. Does he need to give any specific justification?
7. Any reference letter from 3 of us will help anyway as we got the visa?
8. Any reference letter from high post authorised person will help anyway?
Will await your response.
Your immediate kind assistance will be much appreciated as it's only one week to for appointment date.