Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Philippines tour operators?

edited June 6 in Far East Asia
Looking for a reliable tour operators in the Philippines to help me plan and book a trip to various locations in the country
Tagged:

Comments

• The Philippines is a really nice country for taking a tour there. I had visited this place more then two times in my life. I have always taken my tour through GoldenBusTours. It is the best site for taking tour so I also recommend you take this tour this site.
  • It is a country of 7,107 islands and too large an area to be covered by single operators or boats. Best to research each area, the best probably being Palawan and around Cebu. You can take ferries or fly from one area to another. In the Palawan area, Tao Expeditions is the most established, but also the most expensive. There are several others with similar prices, the lowest being islandhoppinginthephilippines.com/palawan/boat-tours/. It's a beautiful country, enjoy your trip!