Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

If somebody is deported from South Korea and she Change passport she can go back to South Korea

If somebody is deported from South Korea and she Change passport she can go back to South Korea

Comments

• Hello
  • i think even if you change your passport ..u hav already the record in the immigration of korea so all you need to do is wait after 5 years my gosh ..so sad...
  • edited June 1
    @wasim914
    Larvaegrace is correct, changing your passport will not help at all and if you are caught will make matters worse. People who are deported are photographed and fingerprints taken, so how will you change them?
  • i had work in korea as legal working visa last 2007 but when our company was bankrupt due to the entire world crisis in 2009 i did not go home but stayed and work as an illegal for 2years then voluntary surrender on dec 2011,,, they told me that i am ban for 5 years before re entering korea again but after 5 years here in the phillipines i had applied again as eps worker in poea but the korean immigration rejected my ccvi this month only, so 5 years ban is not aplicable,,, it is not true that over stay in korea is 5 years ban even if you are voluntary surrender but a forever ban in korea... it is the same you can never re enter korea anymore after deportation...it is otherwise known as blacklisted...