Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Migrating to Australia as Pakistani National

This discussion was created from comments split from: Travel to Australia.

Comments

• Hi, I am Pakistani National 47yrs,grown up in saudi arabia, i have High School certificate and holding Diploma in Airport services, I worked at Jeddah airport for 8yrs and than at Dubai airport for 16yrs. now in Pakistan without any business or job even i don't have sufficient fund to show to obtain visa for Australia or New Zealand, i am willing to migrate with my Indonesian wife to get well settled in one of these countries. Appreciate if you can guide me.
  • @shaby - in order for you to migrate your wife - especially to Australia - your wife must hold at least permanent residency and show that she has the ability to support herself and you!! It is not easy for an Indonesian to have even a visa to visit Australia.
  • @shaby
    Without funds, education, or a job neither you or your wife will be granted a visa for any country and certainly not Australia or New Zealand