Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Certificate of celebacy

Where do I get certificate of celebacy if I live in the U.S.A.?


  • @aslansglow
    I explained everything clearly in my post regarding marriage in Turkey. I also provided a link to the US Embassy so you could download the form.
    Its called an Affidavit of Eligibility.
  • thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.