Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Visa refusal

Hello, Alethia, I am from India, I recently applied for a short stay schengen visa for Netherlands and got a refusal, The reasons are information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and the conditions of the intended stay was not reliable and the intention to leave the territory before the expiry of the visa are not clear but I have submitted all the documents according to their checklist and I am a self employed person iand I also shown the property documents to them but still I got a rejection, please help me Alethia, what should I do now....

Comments

• @rohit87
    I replied to your question in the other thread you posted
  • I've been rejected once. They do not really give full disclosure why they rejected the Visa application
  • Not true. They usually give you a very good general description of why the Visa was refused.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • hi alethia my husband apply for canada visit visa through his company where he is working he is a civil enginee and has 7 y exp what do you think did he get a visa
  • edited August 17
    @zahra1234
    Sorry but I have no idea. I dont know what type of visa he applied for or any other circumstances
  • edited August 17
    "... hi alethia my husband apply for canada visit visa through his company where he is working he is a civil enginee and has 7 y exp what do you think did he get a visa..."

Zahra, as Alethia points out how can you expect anyone to comment on your situation when you give zero information?

What is your husband's nationality? What is your nationality? Where is he working? Where do you live? What kind of visa did he apply for? Has he ever received a visa for any other country? Etc.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • my husband has pakistani nationality he is working is saudia he applied visit visa no he didnt recieve any
  • It's still impossible for anyone to guess the chances of him receiving a Tourist.Visitor Visa doe Canada.

Hopefully his application was complete and he submitted all the necessary documentation correctly.

Good luck.

Cheers,
    Terry