Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Filipina and korean marriage

Hello.. im filipina and overstayed in korea for almost 2 yrs.. i just want to ask if it is possible for me to get visa soon if i surrender and go back in Philippines together with my boyfriend. And how long does it takes? Thank you. Were already planning to go this oct.5 because amnesty (forgive time)is just untill oct.10. Thanks again


Sign In or Register to comment.