Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

How to get schengen visa

Hello mam i am inam ahmad from pakistan 25 years old single i want to get schengen visit visa please guide me in which country i should apply for visa and in which time please tell me which country give easily visa to pakistani citizens and what's requirements for visa. Tell me the things that we ignored and before apply and rejected embassy.. And sorry for bad communication.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited October 2017
    1.) You are required to apply to the country where you will stay for the longest time. If you intend to spend equal times in the countries you visit then you apply to the country you will enter first.

2.) There is no "easy" Schengen country.

3.) Submit all the documents required on the application for the country that you're applying too.

4.) Stop spamming the forum with the same cut & paste question over and over. You only need to make one Original Post.

Good luck.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • @inamahmad
    There is no country that gives Pakistani citizens a visa easily.
    A single man from Pakistan will find it very hard to obtain a tourist visa from any country not just the Schengen zone.
    You give very little information , for example are you employed? If you have been refused before you need to give the reason why.

@CheersTerry has given you good advice and you only need one original post. I have removed several other posts identical to this one that you posted in other topics.
  • @Alethia

Hello Alethia,

I read some of your helpful comments and I hope you help my sister & I.

We are going to request a visa from Spain. We have planned get around whole country within two weeks. I booked hotels and tickets and asked an agency to stamp them.
    We worked in a family company and I translate company docs, letter from my company(my dad is CEO), our work insurance records and salary.
    I am a bit nervous that can we get the visa or our request will be refused.
    Our bank account has not enough money at this time, because we change our money each month to Euro and save it as cash. Some agency tell us do not increase your bank account near to your appointment. But I can issue the bank statement for our accounts, my dad or our company. Also, I can put our trips funds into my Euro account as fund trips for both. Would you please let me know which of them are better? And any advice that help us to get the schengen visa.
    We also book appointment of France or Greece, but the Spain is sooner. Therefore, we decide to see it. But if we give visa from others much easier, we can cancel Spain appointment.

Best regards,
    Hoda
  • edited December 2017
    @hoda
    You will not be granted a Schengen visa by any country if you do not have money in your bank account.
    You have been badly advised you do not put in a lump sum of money of money into the bank account just before your appointments.
    You should submit a least 3 months bank statements showing regular deposits.
    After showing your hotel and flights are paid for ,Spain needs to see you have sufficient money. For a trip of less than 10 days youbrequire a minimum of €58 per day. Trips over 10 days require a minimum of €64 perday. Each country has their own daily allowance.
    Your fathers business/personal bank accounts are not acceptable. You and your sister are both adults and need to submit your own bank statements as well as the Euro account.
    If you cannot show regular deposists to your accounts your visa application will fail as the bank accounts will not match you salary/payslips.
    One of the main requirements for a Schengen visa is that you can show strong ties to your home country. Employment is one of the factors so if you show no salary into your bank account this will seem as if your not employed.
    As young women you need to prove you will return to your home country so strong ties are very important.
  • Oh
    What should i do?
  • @Alethia

:(
    What should i do now?
    Our spain appointment is for 27th Dec.
  • @hoda
    No point going if you dont have the correct documents as you will be refused.
    Seems to me you have been badly advised and rushed into the applications without any proper thought or planning.
  • edited December 2017
    @Alethia

We also can take our company's account to embassy. Would it be useful?
    We are in member of board.
  • @Alethia

Thanks for your advice. We do take a few estate documents which are in our name. And our salary bank account that show regular deposits every month. But the point is do to our country situation we had to change our saving money into some Euros cash every month and we can prove that by showing them bank bills for all of it.
  • @Alethia
    Hi dear alethia
    I do have plan to travel to one of the Schengen countries for holidays which is in late March next year. Since I've never had Schengen visa, I'm really concerned about getting one. At this moment I have an appointment with Spain's embassy next week and another one with France embassy on 22 February (which is too late for me). I've had some research and a few people told me that getting a visa from Greece is the easiest way. But I've also heard that if I want to apply for Schengen again, most countries do not approve Greece's visa and it's like I've never got one.
    would you please tell me that if this is true or not? and if I succeed to get Greece's visa, can I spend my whole trip in other countries?
    thanks for your time.
  • @AYLA
    I really dont know how people make up these stories, they are nonsense.

1. There is no "easy"visa from any Schengen country. They all have the same application for and the same documentary requirements.
    2. The Greek Schengen visa is legally valid and recognised just the same as any Schengen visa.
    You obviously do not understand the concept of the Schengen zone.

Nearly all mainland European countries signed the Schengen Treaty which stated that if you applied for a visa for one Schengen country that visa would be valid in all countries in the Schengen zone. The Greek Schengen visa has the same legality as any other Schengen visa.

All the Schengen states are linked by VIS the visa information system. Which holds immigration infirmation on all people who apply for Schengen visa wether the visa has been granted or not.
    "visa shopping" that is going from one Schengen country to another applying for a visa after you have been refused is frowned upon.
    Stop listening to idiots do your research, show sufficient funds,have valid reservations and show strong ties to your home country demonstrating you will return home at the end of your holiday.
  • @Alethia
    Thanks a lot.
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Thanks for your appreciate advice.
    We prepare the below cover letter for our application. Would you please read it and let us have your view point on it?

"Dear Great Console in Tehran,
    My sister and I apply for two weeks tourist visa. However, we know is not enough time to see all of your beautiful country, taste delicious cuisines, visit all historical places and enjoy amazing landscapes in different parts of Spain. We hope to see most of these in our short time. (Please see our trip plan in attached No.1)
    As you can see in attachment documents, we have been running a small family business that we both are shareholders there, and because of our busy schedule we only can have limited time for travelling and try to enjoy it as much as we can. In last August, We asked your esteemed colleagues for urgent visa but at that moment there were not enough time to issue it, and now if it would be possible we want to ask for visa for the Nourouz Holiday that is the largest holiday in Iran. (Refer to att. No.2 - email history)
    As fund of our trip, we saved money each months in cash. And due to instability of exchange rate of money in Iran, we had to change it to US Dollars and Euros. (Refer to att. No.3 – exchange statement for this year)
    We also provide one of company's bank account for you to check. Not to mention that you can find our salary bank account in attachment files, too.
    We will be grateful, if it would be possible for us to see your country on our vacation. I hope that our tip's plan will be clear and we'll have chance to see Spain. However, please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any consideration."
  • edited December 2017
    @hoda
    1. You should start the letter Dear Sir not Great Console in Tehran
    2.There is no need to mention your application from last August. Just state you would like to visit Spain during the following dates example 1st May to 20 May 2018
    3. Foreign exchange statements are not proof of the the money you hold in cash they only show you changed currencies. You need evidence that you actually have sufficient funds held in a bank.
    4 You do not mention any strong ties to Iran or the documents you are providing to prove your ties.
  • @Alethia

Thank you so much for your advice.
    Would you please let me know how we can mention we are intresting to live in our country with our family?
  • edited December 2017
    @hoda
    You will require the following documents.
    1. Evidence that you are shareholders in your company.
    2. Proof of Tamin-e Ejtemaei (national insurance) and or Khadamat-e Damani (health) Sorry if my spelling is not perfect.
    3. Birth certificates to show you are related.
    4. Shenasnameh ID document with family record from register office to show you live with your parents
    5. 3 months payslips with employment certificate stating the date you are required to return to work.
    6. 3 months bank statements

All these should be translated to Spanish and certified.
    Good luck
  • @Alethia

Thank you so much.
    Your data is awesome :smiley

1- prepare all as your sentence.
    2- Would you please let me know how we can mention we do not interest to leave our country?
    3- And I put some money into my Euro account (8000Euros). Is it enough for both? or I should have more money? How can we say this is our trip fund for both?

I translate whole into Spanish.

Thank you for your consideration
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Also, our request is for Iranian new year holiday (two weeks). That means we do not need to get day off from our company. Shall we prepare a company letter that we will come back after holiday to work?
    We have already got a letter that our position, time of joining to the company and salary is specified.

Best Regards,
    Hoda
  • edited December 2017
    @hoda
    Yes. Provide a letter stating the actual dates of your hoilday and the date you are expected to return to work.
    Please give Western dates as the Iranian calendar is different to the calendar used in Europe, UK, USA etc
  • @Alethia
    Thank you. I will do it.
    And would you please guide me about the questions of the funds, too?
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Unfortunately, our request has been rejected because we could not show enough evidence that we will return into Iran before visa get expired.
    Would you please guide me, how I can prove that?

Best regards,
    Hoda
  • @hoda
    I did explain in my earlier posts that you must show strong ties to your home country as you are living at home and dependent on your parents this will he a struggle.
  • @Alethia

I presented whole documents to embassy :(

it would be helpful that I prepare a letter and said our reason not to leave our country?

Or is there any way to declare that?
  • @hoda
    A letter from you will be self serving in other wirds meaningess without documentary evidenxe. I warned you about this so it is obvious you did not put all documents to the Embassy.
    You might consider an appeal in these circumstances
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

I am preparing Bank Guarantee as an evidence to Embassy which is stated we are not intend to stay more than specific time. We are worry about the objection time. Is it 10 days or one month?
    And, another question is : Do you recommend us that we try from another embassy?

Best regards,
    Hoda
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Would you please advice me about the previous questions?

Best Regards,
    Hoda
  • @hoda
    "Visa shopping" that is going to another embassy after you have been refused by a different country is frowned upon. All Schengen country have VIS a shared visa information system so if one embasdy refuses you another embassy can see your immigration hostory.
    I dont know what you mean by "objection time"
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Thank you for your advice. So, I should try to solve the current rejection.

Thank you for your considertion
    Hoda
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Would you please let me know in case my appeal was not accepted, Could I apply for Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus or Croatia?

Best Regards,

Hoda
  • @hoda
    You can apply to whatever country you like
  • @Alethia

Dear Alethia,

Unfortunately, I couldn't persuade Spanish's Embassy that I will travel as a tourist.

I will be grateful if you give me any advice for the next year which I should prepare document before applying.

Best Regards,

Hoda
  • @hoda
    What was the reason for refusal this time?