Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Best time to visit Prague and Czech Republic; What see in Czech Republic

edited October 2017 in - Eastern Europe
This discussion was created from comments split from: Travel to Prague and the Czech Republic.

Comments

• Sorry to return so late with feedback, but if anybody else is interested in travelling to Prague and the Czech Republic more widely I can confirm that September is a lovely time to go. One piece of advice: if you are heading to Prague for a big party you won't be disappointed, but if you are there primarily for a touch of culture and sophistication try to time your visit to the city during the week. I adored Prague but I found the excess of drunken stag party groups on weekends threw a dampener on my experience of the nightlife. I would suggest exploring Prague during the week and then heading out into the lovely Czech countryside or one of the nearby towns for the weekend. If you're after a peaceful holiday that is.
  • edited September 2017
    Depends what you wanna see. If you are more into sightseeing or perhaps into nightlife. . If you gonna be traveling around you should visit Český Krumlov and Český ráj. There are many hidden gems in Czech Republic so its hard to pick some specifics. :) If you ever gonna be in Kutná Hora try to visit Kostnice. It is a chapple made up entirely of human bones. Really strange place but I doubt you have ever seen something like it. :)
  • I think the best time to visit Prague is spring and early fall when the weather is mild. In this time, There are fewer crowds as compared to other seasons. You can visit there and enjoy your visit with your loved one.
  • @adamgilchristt
    Your writing nonsense, Prague is busy all year round even in the winter.
    The Prague Christmas markets and the Christmas Holiday Exhibition make winter time very busy. I dont think you have ever been to Prague.