Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

I attached fake documents and false statement in my visa application

edited October 3 in Africa
Pls i hav three questions,
I hav been refused visa bcos i attached a fake or false document. Wat should I do in the reapplication. Won't the embassy mark me a false person and use my first case to determine the success of my reapplication?
Secondly in reapplication are u to attach any letter of reapplication.
And can I use my old documents again and just change my statement with a correct one now?

Comments

• @kobi88
    The refusalof your visa will have been recorded on VIS (visa information system) and shared between Schengen countries.

This may well negatively affect any Schengen visa application you might submit in the future. On the other hand, you haven't received a formal ban so any consulate can still legally issue a visa if they see fit. It's just that they are going to be particularly careful when evaluating any application you submit.

You can reapply at any time. There is no such thing as a letter of reapplication you just complete and submit the standard application form. You can submit your documents as long as they are up to date, original and not fraudulent.