I am an Engineer working on ship. I travel a lot and visit many countries. I wanted to call my wife on board to accompany with me and sail with me for sometime . So we started applying some important visas. Employer helped my wife getting all the documentations in line and required formalities . We started applying visas . She got US Visa for 10 yrs , Canada Visa for 5 years UK Visa and Brazil Visa .
As ship was calling European ports we applied for Schengen Visa .
Now the horror part starts with mental harassment and mental trauma .
1. We applied for Italy Visa , Embassy refused stating stay was not reliable even after submitting everything .
2. Applied for Spanish Visa , again visa got rejected stating another reason intention to leave the member state could not be ascertained .
After submitting all documents invitation letter form renowed agencies reputed companies still visa was rejected .
We kept hope and moved forward .
3. Applied for Belgium Visa from New Delhi via VFS . Next day got the message that your visa has been sent to Belgium Immigration Office for further processing .
Once your visa is gone from Belgium Embassy in New Dehi to Immigration Office there is no hope at all.
This is our first worst experience , and we dont know what to do . Its been 20-25 days there is no update from Belgium Immigration Office nor VFS.
I tried tracking visa on their website there is no results , tried calling on their numbers call doesnt go through.
Really frustated and tried of waiting ! VFS says they have no information and cannot help.
I dont know whom to contact now for knowing my wife application status .
There is no option left to withdraw my application from this long procedure of months
My questions and queries to humble admins and people :
1. Visa refused so many times, will she ever get a schengen visa in near future or it will reflect in their system forever.
2. Anyone had such experience with Belgium Embassy ?