Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Nigerian passport

This discussion was created from comments split from: Application for a South African passport.

Comments

• Hi Alethia, my Nigerian passport is going to expire next yr April and is almost past 6month to the duration to which I can travel with it, am on a student visa in Cyprus. I need your advice on the next step I wanna take. I want to Marry this European girl latest November and wanted to know if its possible If i can travel to the nearest Nigerian embassy which is in Greece to renew my passport after we've completed our marriage and have given the necessary documebts.
  • @Emmanuel12
    I would advise you to change your passport before you marry, or you may have difficulties later on as your passport details would be different.
    If your studying in the south Republic of Cyprus, then you can go to Nigerian Embassy in Greece. However, if your studying in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus then the nearest Nigerian embassy is in Ankara Turkey.