Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Effects in visiting other countries when blacklisted in Korea

edited November 24 in - South Korea
Hi. I was deported fr south korea to phils. 1 year ago . (nov.2016)This month iv been invited by a friend to tour.Will there be any trouble if i visit a free visa country like malaysia this coming xmas holiday?i need advice pls. Thank u so much

Comments

• Very few countries outside the Schengen Area and the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand share immigration and/or criminal database information.

I have no immigration experience with South Korea & Malaysia but I can't imagine them sharing immigration databases, but who knows. Maybe someone else here can shed light.

Does your Passport have a big deported stamp in it? That would never be a good thing.

Good luck.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • Thank u @CheersTerry . I used travel travel document when i went back in phils.coz few days before i got deported my passport was lost in korea and reported it in phil embassy in korea.so i got a new passport now .are they gonna ask or check my old passport or document?i only have the xerox copy of my travel doc.coz the original copy was taken when i applied for my new passport.my ticket in malaysia tour is already booked on dec.
  • What is ny chances?thank u for ur help
  • I have no clue, but I doubt it. Not that my opinion means anything.

I guess you'll find out...

Cheers,
    Terry
  • hi. pls anyone else have comments about my my concern?thank you (;
  • @macy14
    You have been given very good advice by @CheersTerry.
    No one will look at a photocopy of an expired travel document or ask for your old passport. Go and enjoy your holiday.
  • Thank u so much