Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

IS IT POSSIBLE TO SECURE EMPLOYMENT VISA TO SOUTH KOREA FROM AFRICA?

Hello, I am from Africa and would like to know if it is possible to get employment visa to South Korea from Korean embassy in my country.
Please if anyone has any reliable link to secure employment and employment visa in South Korea, I really need this.
I have both first and second degree.
Thanks.

Comments

• edited November 28
    @ALAT
    To be granted a South Korean work permit you need to have an offer of employment from a South Korean company and legal documents from the South Korean employer.

I am sorry to say this but I doubt you will be offered a job in South Korea due to overt racism. Racism in South Korea has been recognised by scholars and the United Nations as a widespread social problem. As of 2016, South Korea was still lacking an anti-discrimination law, which was recommended by the UN Human Rights Committee in 2015. As a result of racism, it is common for people to be denied service at business establishments, restaurants,shops cafes,taxis etc. Racist attitudes are more commonly expressed towards immigrants from Asia and Africa. This a very serious problem in South Korea.
    Perhaps you need to have a rethink on where you want to work.
  • Many thanks for your words of wisdom. I greatly appreciate them!