Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Advice for Israeli working in Cyprus

Comments

• RY1RY1
    edited December 2017
    Hello Alethia,

I am an Israeli and end of April 2017 I came to Cyprus because a CY company offered to me a relocation package. End of September, the company informed me that they were not able to get a residence permit for me and end of November I left. During this period I was in and out 4-5 times the last one was in Oct. The company open a bank account for me, medical insurance, TIC but as I understood no SI no. even if they were deducting money from my salary. I have an employment opportunity in CY beginning of January, can I enter the country again or should I wait minimum 3 months after departing?

Thanking you in advance

Regards
  • @RY1
    Are you speaking of the Republic of Cyprus (Greek South) or Turkish Republic of North Cyprus?
  • The Republic of Cyprus occupies the southern part of the island of Cyprus in the eastern Mediterranean. The island (and capital city Nicosia) is divided with Turkey to the north. Known for beaches, it also has a rugged interior with wine regions. Coastal Paphos is famed for its archaeological sites relating to the cult of Aphrodite, including ruins of palaces, tombs and mosaic-tiled villas.