Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

How to prevent a criminal from entering the United States from Nigeria

Please, how do I stop a criminal whom have been involved in crimes in my country from entering the United States?


  • @Somawiz
    This person will need a visa so I suggest you contact the US Embassy with evidence of your allegations
Sign In or Register to comment.