Saudi looking for advice on how to get French tourist visa
Good day to you all.
I am looking for general advise to apply for france tourist visa in saudi arabia.
I work with a well reputed company since 10 years after achieved my career goal now im free to see the world.. So im trying to apply for france tourist visa further to be noted tthat i am pamistani passport holder and this gonna be my first tour to EU.. before move forward i got this foram where many people have got the best advise hence the same i looking too.
-I work with company since 10 years
-Have no intentions to not come back as i have settled job.
As per france visa requirment i can provide all below .
1. Filled visa application form + photos
2. Introduction letter from employer stated my profission + salary + work duration since to present.
3.confirmed air france return ticket.
4. Confirmed hostel room booking ( bastel hostal in paris)
5. Travel insurance cover my stay
6. Exit re-entry permissionon to saudi Arabia.
7. Current account bank statment. ( this account. I have since 10years)
8. Credit card statement ( credit card i ha esince 3years)
Further i would like to add a cover letter to my application which will cover the purpose of my trip day by day from the date of departure to the date of return to my work place country. My visit destination is only paris france and things to do in paris only as my trip will be only 4days.
Question i want to ask here
1. should i add ccover letter or not as it is not under the list of requirement but i have seen in many blogs discussion its good do add to file so advise about it pls?
2. Should i need any thing else to add or not ?
3. Should i do confirmed reservation by myself through my credit card for airline ticket and hotel or should i do it by an agent ?
4. If you expert have any further advise for me i shall be thanks full cuz I dont want to be in refused list i afraid of it alot.
Your people reply will be highly appreciated..
"God bless you all"
Note: i can send my cover letter trough mail if any one expert would like to review it.