Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Loss of Tunisian marriage paper

edited February 6 in - Tunisia
hello my husband have missed placed our marriage contract we got married 2 years ago he haves one in english but cnt seem to find his one in arabic we married in tunisia how can he get Original of our marriage contract in arab
can i find someone to do it in uk or will my husband need to travel to tunis to get new one ?


  • @ mariahamza
    The Arabic marriage contract is the original, the English one is a translation. this is a very important document to lose. You will need both of these documents to apply for a UK visa.
    You or your husband can contact the Tunisian Ministry of the Interior and request a copy.
    If this fails your husband may have to go to Tunisia
  • ok thanks so much and yes i told him this :( i will contact them if no luck then he will have to go tunis
Sign In or Register to comment.