Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Portugal and places to visit.

Hey all! I am going to Portugal, Lisbon soon and would like to know the best places to visit, cause as I know there are a lot. Thank you all!
Tagged:

Comments

• @kristinaku
    I dont find Lisbon as interesting as some cities but one of the most interesting and unusual tours in Lisbon is Tram 28
    The most charming way to tick off a few sights, the wooden tram 28 rumbles through Lisbon’s prettiest and most historic streets. Starting at the foot of Bairro Alto, the vintage carriage trundles through the shopping districts of Baixa and Chiado before lurching and labouring past the churches and castles on the cobbled hills of the Alfama and Graça neighbourhoods.
    Departs from Praca Luis de Camões to Graça every 15 minutes
    Fare: 2.85 Euros
    Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours of Lisbon are also good value . Fare 15 Euro
  • @kristinaku
    Lisbon is an amazing place to visit! Just the viewpoints will take your breath away. And of course, from Lisbon you can visit places like Pena Palace and Cascais, Estoril. I was there and traveled with this company, they do amazing tours by the best prices - www.touringyoulisboa.com Hope you have fun!
  • Portugal is the most fascinating country in south Europe. This small country has many breathtaking scenery with awesome climate. Here you can also visit Lisbon, Porto and Sintra resort town in the foothills of Portugal.