Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Going back sooner than expected

edited February 19 in - Central America
I’m in Costa Rica right now for a vacation. The initial plan was to stay here for a month, but because of some family emergency, I need to cut my trip short. I called the travel agency where I got my ticket from and they said they couldn’t rebook my ticket because of the itinerary I chose. I don’t know what to do.

My parents would be very disappointed if I don’t go back to Chicago soon. I already feel bad that my brother is also outside the country and can’t come home. At least me being there could compensate for my brother’s absence.

I need help for getting last minute tickets out of Costa Rica. I don’t mind getting connecting flights or going to another city. I’m in San Jose right now.

Comments

• Have you never used Google? Or what's stopping you from simply going into any Travel Agency in San Jose?

15 seconds of Googling shows Jet Blue has a flight on the 21st for $412 and for under $500 every day after that. Some flights next week are as low as $307.

Cheers,
    Terry
  • I am, but what I'm really doing right now is looking for the cheapest flight that can fly me out as soon as possible as I've already lost quite a bit of money cutting my tri[p short. Thanks for the response!
  • @jjeremi32
    " what I'm really doing right now is looking for the cheapest flight that can fly me out as soon as possible"
    @CheersTerry gave you an excellent response , because in your first post you said "you did not know what to do"
    You know very well that the real reason for posting on this forum is to promote your company which is always deleted from your posts, as it breaches forum rules.
  • "... I am, but what I'm really doing right now is looking for the cheapest flight that can fly me out as soon as possible as I've already lost quite a bit of money cutting my tri[p short..."

And I told you the cheapest flight and I told you exactly what to do to find others.

Google is your friend.

Cheers,
    Terry