Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Confusing with new rules traveling with kids

Hi there all my kids were born in the UK and have dual SA citizenship. I am in South Africa at the moment and going back to the UK soon. I am traveling alone with kids (husband in UK) already. I know he has to fill in the consent for in and do I have to show their British birth sertificate cause that the only one I have. Thank you for any help.


  • edited February 28
    Your post is very confusing. What "new rules" are you talking about.
    Why is it a problem to show the childrens birth certificates ? Who are you showing them to?
  • Your kids have UK Passports, yes? That's all you require to re-enter the UK.

Sign In or Register to comment.