Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Indefinate leave

Im on the 5 year route as i first applied for spouse visa in 2013, the financial req is your wage and can u also add child tax and tax credit to that? Secondly if your wage is £10,050 year how much savings would you have to show?
Tagged:

Comments

• @j4mrk82
    Only the sponsors salary is taken into consideration. Tax credits and other benefits cannot be counted as income.
    £18,600 is the minimum salary required to enable someone to make a settlement application as a spouse.
    £10,050 is a very small salary and is far below the required annual salary. In this case the person on such a low salary must have £37,375 in a savings in their sole name for 6 months or longer before a visa application can be made.
  • Does the home office still need to no u are receiving tax credits?
  • @j4mrk82
    Yes they do. On the application form you are asked what benefits you receive.
  • What section would I fill out in the financial section if I'm using my salary and my savings only?
  • @j4mrk82
    Form SET (M) pages 25 - 32
  • I'm confused to what it means about if u using category a or b, how do I know what those categories are?
  • Anyone help on above ? As it's very confusing
  • edited April 17
    @j4mrk82
    Page 31 complete section D
    Page 25 Answer question one - income from employment
    then answer income not from employment put your savings amount here
  • Cat d alone or cat d combined with other income on 8.3e, in sorry I don't get the questions
  • @j4mrk82
    Then go and see a lawyer instead of trying to do it yourself as you are not capable of understanding the application form.
  • That's why I'm on here for guidance , the question I'm asking you not answering, you said pages 25 -32 then u say 25 - 31?
  • @j4mrk82
    I gave you a clear answer I cannot do any more
  • Well it's not clear as it ask about category combined which you have not mentioned once.
  • Well it says on savings cat d or cat d combined which 1 is it?
  • @j4mrk82
    I repeat
    Page 25 Answer question one - income from employment
    then answer income not from employment put your savings amount here
    Page 31 complete section D

You are not my client, you are not paying me for a service. If you dont understand the questions and my answers go to a lawyer. I am not prepared to assist you further

• I understand what u saying buy if I select income not from employment aswell it tells me to fill out 8.3c which has nothing to do with me as it's asking for assets rental property