Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

What Are The Best Travel Destinations?

We intend to visit Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia during a month. We've made itinerary in these countries already but we are have confuse for traveling in Halong. We are wavering between booking cruise tour and traveling in the land. Any suggestions for us?
P/s: we are a group of 10 friendly and young people and want to organize a celebration party for one of us

Comments

• You should go for it and book cruise tour in advance. It could be a great party celebration for you all because there you can enjoy fine dining with amazing scenery. I think you do not need to be confused and just go for it.
  • There are so many best destinations in the world for travel but we should choose the travel destinations according to the season. In summer season, you can visit the Netherlands and enjoy the full bloom of tulip flowers in the world largest flower Keukenhof Gardens.
  • @adamgilcristt
    The original post was about travel to Vietnam Thailand and Indonesia, so why have you gone completly off topic by writing about the Netherlands? If you have nothing relevant to say please do not respond.
  • Hello
    I like your selected destination each of them is great adventure and you will enjoy them the most regard your question i can recommend you best accommodation in Thailand based on my personnel experience is to stay in Pucket island and select one hotel in Patonge with ocean view and great land escape you will enjoy one of best experience you have ever live to stay inside the nature,oceans, elephants, museum, night show and much more regard to other destination i don't have enough information
    wishing you comfortable trip.
  • Hi
    I would say that Halong Bay is wonderful because I visited it last summer. I took a cruise tour and got joyful time that I have never experienced. You should try once because cruises in Halong Bay can offer you all service that can meet your need.
  • One of the must do destination in Halong is cruise tour, so personally, you should spend time for enjoying cruise tour in there. How long do you spend in Halong?
  • 2 days is enough? We are thinking about add Cat Ba in Halong line
  • For Halong Bay visit at least Dau Go Cave, Sung sot cave, and To Top Island. These three are must-visit places in Halong Bay.
  • If you want to enjoy the party as well, you should spend 3 days for traveling Halong-Lan Ha Bay-Cat Bat island by cruise of La Pinta cruise which has wide sundeck for organizing the party. Further, the cruise is also free flying cam service for guest. I think you will love it
  • edited May 23
    Dubai becomes one of the best tourist spot all over the world.There are lots of eye-catching places to visit.You can get a memorable travel experience in Dubai.
  • Halong bay is a unique UNESCO World Heritage Site and a very popular place for tourists. The attractions of this magical bay are extremely numerous. The main attractions of the bay are Cat Ba Island, Dua Be island, Dua Go island, Floating villages and fish farms, Hung Sung Sot Cave at Bo Hon Island, Pelican Cave at Bo Hon Island, Virgin cave at Bo Hon Island, etc.