Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Applying Tourist visa - India from Tunisia for Tunisian Citizens

edited May 9 in - Tunisia
Looking for some information related to Tourist visa.

Documents required.

Tunisian Citizens applying for tourist visa from Tunis.
1 year or less tourist visa.

Comments

• Thanks @CheersTerry
    Is it mandatory to show bank statement for 3 months ?
  • @mozak
    It is mandatory to provide 3 months bank statements. If you try to cut corners it is likekly the visa will be refused.
  • Can statement work for any other person

Like me for my father in law ?
    Or his daughter’s
  • edited May 9
    @mozak
    You should know by now that when applying for a visa you have to stick to the requirements or the visa will be refused.
    No you cant send your bank statements
    The Indian government needs to see that he has sufficient funds
  • @mozak @Alethia Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu and Ramadhan kareem to all of you as we had conversations before just freshly i want to ask that im an indian citizen and my fiancee is from tunisia
    By this june ending im planning to visit tunisia with my mom so for the visa its on arrival as i checked it before and i need you assistance about it... Updated
    In december 2017 my mom she travelled to tunis and she had return ticket, hotel reservation, invitation letter from the parents of my fiancee but due to very less money she was carrying only 70dollars so due to this she was deported back to india the next day and the immigration people they said to her that of you had money like more than 500 dollars to 1000dollars we would have accept you to give you on arrival visa but unfortunately my mom bank account didnt work in tunis so she had came back to india.
    But this time wallahi i want to be ready with all the things which i can be ready with so in sha allah please assist me.
    So as per now for my conclusion if we carry 1000dollars each we can get on arrival visa easily i think so .....
    Waiting for your suggestions and reply
    Thank you...
  • @Arsh
    A 1000 US dollars each should be fine perhaps a little more if possible. To put this into persepective. Your mother could not arrive at any country with only $70 dollars and assuming her Indian bank account would work.
    Good luck this time
  • Is there any chance for this time that tunisia embassy in india is processsing visa for tourist not like before rejecting...@mozak
  • edited May 18
    @Arsh
    The Tunisan Embassy do not grant visas that is why they made this new avenue to apply on arrival at the airport. Most people would be pleased about this. Your mother turned up with insufficient funds that was her mistake that is why the visa was refused. Common sense would tell you that it was foolish to arrive anywhere with such little money.