Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Married with Croatian girl

edited May 28 in - Tunisia
am from tunisia and i will get married with croatian girl but she didn't have any idea where she can have the stamp for translated papers of marriage .. someone have idea about this topic he can help me and thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• @houss
    You need these documents to marry in Tunisia

Your passports

Both your original birth certificates no older than 21 days before date of marriage
    (Your fiancee takes the birth certificate from Croatia)

Your divorce documents or death certificate of spouse if you have been married before
    (This document is from Croatia)

You must both have a certificate from your country that states you are single and free to marry. Your fiancee takes this document from Croatia.

Your fiancee's passport, birth certificate and certificate stating she is free to marry should be original and must be translated into Arabic or French and that can have that done in Croatia

You will have blood tests done together in Tunisia. You make an apppointmentt with the doctor and he will order the tests, you will have the results the same day.
    You give these documents to the Tunisian marriage office ( Bureau de l'Etat Civil a la Municipalite) with the rest of your documents.

There is no need for your Croatian girl to have her documents and translations stamped any where but Croatia.
  • what mean this @Alethia "There is no need for your Croatian girl to have her documents and translations stamped any where but Croatia."
  • @houss

You asked " am from tunisia and i will get married with croatian girl but she didn't have any idea where she can have the stamp for translated papers of marriage"

My answer to you. is your Croatian fiancee will have her translation stamped in Croatia. Simple.