Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines:
Check out our country and city guides at

Schengen refusal - Public threat

edited June 2 in World Wide
This discussion was created from comments split from: Schengen visa denied because of fake bank stu.


  • HI,
    I WAS APPLIED ESTONISA VISIT VISA FOR BUSINESS MEETING IN ESTONISA FOR INCORPORATE THE COMPMAY AND ALSO OPENING A BANK ACCOUNT WITH ESTONIA E-Residency card FROM HUNGARY EMBASSY FROM PAKISTAN AND REFUSED REAson is "One or more Member State(s) consider you to be a threat to public policy, internal security, public health as defined in Article 2(19) of Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 (Schengen Borders Code) or the international relations of one or more of the Member States).

    I didnot apply before in any schengen country its frist time nir submit any fake documents.

    Please guide can i submit appeal or reapply ?


  • @Aftab
    There are two sections to your post.

    1. e-Residence

    I under stand you want to become an e-Resident of Estonia. To become an e-Resident of Estonia you do not need to go to Estonia. You apply for your e-Residency on line, when it is granted you collect your card from the Embassy in your country of residence. I think you dont understand the concept of e-Residence because you do not need to go to Estonia to incorporate your company or open bank accounts, e-Residents open bank accounts on line and digitally incorporate companies. . e.Residence gives you virtual residence and is not just for doing business in Estonia. You need to do more research in to e.Residence

    2. Visa Refusal

    I am aware that the Hungarian Embassy in Pakistan processes visas for Estonia and that you applied for visit visa to go to Estonia for business meetings and were refused
    This type of refusal is often seen from countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan

    A normal appeal will not give you an answer and the fact is you thought that e.Residence meant you had to go to Estonia for meetings and to open bank accounts will mean your appeal will be refused.
    You may have a negative entry or have a similar name as someone in the AZR (Central Register of Foreigners); as long as this remains, it is usually not possible to grant you a visa

    The answer is to apply to the AZR and ask what information is held about you. Hopefully it will come back negative and you will never have this problem again. Reapply for a new visa submitting a copy of the letter from AZR. Problem solved.

    Go to the AZR webpage on the right hand side of the page it says "Download" this is the form you need to apply for the release of information. The completed document must be certified at a German consular office.
Sign In or Register to comment.