Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Schengen visa refusal article 2 (19)

Recently I applied for a Schengen visa in Netherlands for business purpose but the visa was refused, due to the reason below:

“One or more member state(s) consider you to be a threat to public policy, internal security or public health as defined in Article 2 (19) of Regulation (EC) No 562/2006 (Schengen Borders Code) or the international relations of one or more of the Member States). One or more EU Member States have lodged an objection to your entry into the Schengen Area. To issue a Schengen visa in the face of this objection would be damaging to international relations.”

I have a good travel history including China, Singapore and UAE and also I traveled to Italy twice (2014 and May 2017). I got another visa in July 2017 but due to some reason I wasn’t able to travel and I never got any refusal or any problem getting a visa.

During my travel I never overstayed or done anything that may affect my travel history.

Can anyone tell what could have gone wrong which resulted in my refusal?

Comments

• @hash
    Unfortunately this refusal is quite common yet quite serious and many times it is untrue. This type of refusal is issued most commonly to single male applicants from certain Arab nations, Pakistan, Bangladesh Afghanistan and Iran
    You need to go to this website and write to the AZR asking why a country has objected to the issue of a Schengen visa and could the objection be removed.
    http://www.bamf.de/EN/DasBAMF/Aufgaben/FuehrungAZR/fuehrungazr-node.html
  • edited June 23
    @Alethia Thank tou for the reply,

Can i ask my inviting company to contact the mentioned address in verdict to get some info?
  • @hash
    You were the person who was refused you should make the request for information.
    I gave you the correct information. If you choose not to follow my advice its up to you
  • @Alethia thanks you soo much for the information