Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Netherlands Visa Refusal

I am from Pakistan and applied for netherlands visit visa along with my wife for 7 days for honeymoon. I have attached all required documents, hotel reservation, confirm tickets, medical insurance, application letter, salary slips, 3 months bank statement, employer's declaration. But rejected please advise!

1. Sufficient justification for the purpose and circumstances of the intended stay was not provided. You were unable to provide sufficient plausible, verifiable information about the purpose and circumstances of your stay. Consequently, it cannot be determined with sufficient certainty that all the conditions for issue of a visa have been met.
2. Your hotel reaervation has lapsed, and no other reservation has been made in its place. As a result the purpose of your journey cannot be confirmed.
3. Although you have stated that the primary place of residence during your trip is in the member state of destination you indicated, this is not supported by the documents submitted.

Comments

• @SaimMeh
    You posted the same question twice. Its quite simple your hotel reservation lapsed You were refused as you had no where to stay