Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the forum guidelines: http://forum.wordtravels.com/discussion/17906/word-travels-guidelines-for-forum-posts/
Check out our country and city guides at www.wordtravels.com

Invitation Letter

Dear Alethia I have received this invitation letter from a company to go and buy some proucts from them and I can share the invitation letter.
1-Please tell me whether this invitation is powerful enough for me to get a schngen visa because it is very neccessary for my company.
2- As you are expert in this aspect please tell me if some other better paragraphes to be added then I will call the factory to do so.
3- Please write down everything you find will enrich the invitation letter status in details.

This is the invitation letter
INVITATION
[Factory Name] with registered office in [office name], in connection with frequent commercial contacts, kindly requests the issuance of an entry visa for business purposes to Italy for the period from 01/09/2018 to 01/09/2019:
The commercial cooperation between [Factory Name in Italy], and the company [company name in my homeland] I what consists in the sale of products from the [factory in Italy] collection and the promotion of our products on the [My home country name] market. In connection with the further development of the current fruitful cooperation, business partners assume that cooperation will be of long-term character (minimum 1 year).
Kind Regards
Tagged:

Comments

• @Abdulqader
    This has to be one of the worst invitation letters I have ever seen.
    It does not say why you need to go to Italy or the purpose of your visit.
    What type of business? What do they manufacture? How long you have been involved with this company
    Who is paying for your trip ?where will you stay?
    This letter will not help you get a visa
  • @ِAlethia
    Thank you.
    Could you share a sample of the best invitation letter from a factory (Company)?

Best Regards
  • @Abdulqader
    Sorry but I dont have an invitation you can copy
  • @Alethia
    as the factory which we sell their products asks visa for one year for me for business meetings. We will have some business meetings during this period of time BUT they haven't mentioned how many days are needed for each buinsess meeting
    Question: How many days are perfect for business meetings (Resonable for visa application) so that I can ask the factory to add them to the invitation?

Thank you in advance for your efforts in answering my questions
  • @Alethia
    It is mentioned in my invitation that all expenses will be covered by the inviting factory.
    number 33 in the visa application form is "* 33. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant’s stay is covered"

I selected by sponsor.

In this case which oprions of the "Means of support during your stay" should I choose
    -Cash
    -Travellers cheques
    -Credit cards
    -Accommodation
    -Prepaid transport
    -All expenses covered during the stay
    -Other

next field is:
    Travel and/or health insurance. Valid until:

Do I have to ask the inviting company to send me the health insurance as all expense will be covered by them? or I have to buy a health insurance?

Many thanks
  • @guest
    @Lesley
    @CheersT
    @Ella Johnson

as the factory which we sell their products asks visa for one year for me for business meetings. We will have some business meetings during this period of time BUT they haven't mentioned how many days are needed for each buinsess meeting
    Question: How many days are perfect for business meetings (Resonable for visa application) so that I can ask the factory to add them to the invitation?

Thank you in advance for your efforts in answering my questions

• @guest
    @Lesley
    @CheersT
    @Ella Johnson

It is mentioned in my invitation that all expenses will be covered by the inviting factory.
    number 33 in the visa application form is "* 33. Cost of travelling and living during the applicant’s stay is covered"

I selected by sponsor.

In this case which oprions of the "Means of support during your stay" should I choose
    -Cash
    -Travellers cheques
    -Credit cards
    -Accommodation
    -Prepaid transport
    -All expenses covered during the stay
    -Other

next field is:
    Travel and/or health insurance. Valid until:

Do I have to ask the inviting company to send me the health insurance as all expense will be covered by them? or I have to buy a health insurance?

Many thanks
  • Can anyone answer my questions?